SBQ - July 05-12-20-26- 2006

question

Well, I'm going to answer four questions at the same time, because I have short answers this time .

Many of us have a few pairs of embroidery scissors and some even have a “collection”. How many pairs of scissors do you have? Feel free to share a photo of your favorite pair or pairs with us!

I only have one pair of embroidery scissors, they are very simple but it's ok to work fine.

Caja de galletas reciclada


When you get a project professionally framed do you get glass inserted into the frame? Why or why not?

I don't framed any of my projects yet, so I can't answer this one...

Since you started blogging, have you noticed any difference in your stitching habits? Tell us about them.
Internet it's a bad influences for stitchers hehe. It's only a joke, because internet makes that we can know each other and to share our experiences with embroidery. but it's true that I hace less time to stitch since I'm blogging and reading all of your blogs.
summer it's good time to stitch because some of you don't blog so much but it's bad to stitch because of the heat , this terrible heat!!

What is the biggest mishap you have had with your stitching material (i.e. spillages)?

Well, I've stitched a few projects but the worst is a mark of my fluorescent pen that I used to mark the stitches done. This dluorescent it's rose! And it's terrible, but stitches have hide it.

This mishap it's on Flower Peddler, try to find it hehe

0 comentarios: