SBQ: Freebie Organization

question
Do you have a system for organizing freebie charts in your stash? If so, what is it? Do you print out copies of all of the freebies that you find on the web (that you think you might actually stitch) or do you maintain electronic copies of them until you are ready to stitch them?
Well, I keep the freebies on my computer until I want to stitch them.
I save them on folders by designers or name of the blog where I found it, and sometimes by theme (like Christmas, or something). When I print them, I put it in protective sleeves.

¿Usas algún sistema para organizar los gráficos gratuitos que tienes? ¿Si lo usas, cual es?Imprimes copias de todos los freebies que encuentras en internet ( que piensas que realmente vas a bordar) o los guardas en formato electrónico hasta que estás preparado/a para bordarlos?


Bien, guardo los freebies en mi ordenador hasta que los voy a bordar.
Los guardo organizados en carpetas, por diseñadores o por el nombre del blog donde lo he encontrado y , a veces, por temas( por ejemplo Navidad, etc)Cuando los imprimo, los guardo en fundas de plástico protectoras para que no se estropeen.

0 comentarios: