25 preguntas de punto de cruz

I've found this meme on this great community on LJ.
So here there are my 25 questions and answers about cross stitch.

1. How old were you when you started cross stitching? 24

2. Who taught you to cross stitch? I was learning to stitch on my own.

3. What inspired you to begin cross stitching? I don't remember...

4. What has been your most difficult cross stitch piece? Maybe the one I'm stitching now, flower Peddler because of the big number of colours and its size. It's 200x200 and 64 colours.

5. Do you have friends that stitch? All they are "ciberfriends"

6. What is your favorite stitched piece? The piece thaht I line nost of my stitched pieces is Puppies from Vervaco. It's so lovely, If I have to choose over all designs that I haven't stitched, it's so difficult to pick one.

7. What is your favorite fabric? I've only used Aida, but I want to try with one evenweave 8 lugana or something)

8. What is your favorite fiber? I've only used basic DMC floss.

9. What is your favorite needle? Uups, I only knew one kind of needles.

10. Do you prefer black & white or colored charts? Coloured.

11. How many Works In Progress do you have at this time? One

12. How many UFO's do you have at this time? One, a dimensions Kit cow's Collector.

13. How many cross stitch charts/kits/mags do you own? i don't have so much stash.

14. How much fabric do you have in stock at this time? Only a few of Aida 14.

15. Where is your favorite place to stitch? I would like to stitch at the outside, but I don't have a garden, so I stitched everywhere at home.

16. What is your favorite time of day to stitch? Evening or night, late at night is perfect.

17. How many pieces have you stitched in your lifetime? Four finished.

18. Do you give your stitched pieces away? not yet.

19. How many different fibers do you have in stock at this time? I think 200 - 220

20. How many pairs of scissors do you own? One pair.

21. Do you use stitching enhancers (lights, scroll frames...etc)? A floor frame.

22. How many pieces that have been stitched but not yet framed or finished off in some other way do you have at this time? I don't framed anyone.

23. Do you have a craft/stitching room? No, I don't have enoguh free space at home... I dream with the day I can live on my own, but It's impossible , it's so expensive.

24. Why do you stitch? while I'm stitching I'm relaxed and I don't think in other things.

25. What is your most memorable time related to cross stitching? I think... I don't live it yet...

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Bea,

I know about the Spanish food. I went to Spain, Logroño, for a congress in April and I don't think I ever ate that good. Good luck on losing weight!